Applying for joining ubuntu translations coordinators team

Hi everyone,
I am Aron Xu from China, writing for applying to join Ubuntu
translations coordinators team. I am a translator in Ubuntu/Launchpad
Simplified Chinese teams, and also take the lead of them now. I want to
help coordinate Ubuntu translations, and help more users get better
translations, more translators get better working environment.
Here is my launchpad ID page: https://edge.launchpad.net/~happyaron
You can also find my Wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AronXu with a
more detailed description of work I have done.
I use launchpad since early 2008, now I think I am a practical user with
my range of access permission. During my working around the translations
on Ubuntu, I have met three people in this team who have helped my work
done smoothly, they are David Planella (I prefer call him as dpm on
#ubuntu-translators, he has answered many questions of mine with
infinite patience), Данило Шеган (don't know how to call his name so I
will keep calling him danilos as on IRC, he told me about the
permissions about launchpad, help me set up teams and make changes to
them), and of course Jeroen T. Vermeulen (who has sent me mails while my
import queue have some problems and offers help).
I have prepared to answer your questions to continue the process of my
application, thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Aron Xu

PS: Please keep CC me your mails because I am not subscribed to this list.