Re: Gtk+ 2.0 templates rename

El dl 26 de 10 de 2009 a les 09:52 +0100, en/na David Planella va
escriure:
> El dg 25 de 10 de 2009 a les 15:16 +0200, en/na Adi Roiban va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I renamed gtk20 and gtk20-properties from GTK+ package to gtk and
> > gtk-properties.
> >
> > I think it is best not to include version numbers in templates names.
> >
> > If I did something wrong, let me know and I will revert the changes.
> >
> > Cheers!
> >

> If it doesn't affect subsequent imports to this templates (if I
> understand it correctly, it doesn't), it looks good to me, thanks for
> looking at this, Adi.
>
> If you like, you could also consider renaming them to gtk+ and gtk
> +-properties, so they use the same name as in l10n.gnome.org.
>
> Regards,
> David.

Just another quick note: Danilo tells me that when we rename templates
we should also make sure to rename all the same templates from other
releases if they are shared ones (i.e. using message sharing).

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella