Re: Launchpad translation tarball export times

În data de Mi, 04-11-2009 la 00:15 +0800, Arne Goetje a scris:
> Hi all,
>
> it's time again to shuffle the Launchpad translation tarball export
> times for our language-packs.
>
> The current ones (all @ 22:00 UTC) are:
>
> Monday: Jaunty
> Wednesday: Karmic
> Thursday: Hardy
> Friday: Intrepid
> Saturday: Karmic
>
> The actual development release (Lucid) should have exports twice per
> week, stable releases once per week.
>
> My proposal would be:
>  1. drop Intrepid, since I don't think many people are still running it
> and would be therefor able to test the language-packs
>  2. Friday: Karmic
>  3. Wednesday and Saturday: Lucid
>
> What do you guys think?
> ps://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
Hi,

Looks good!

I have a comment:

For stable releases maybe we should have weekly updated only if major
bugs are fixed / per language pack. Otherwise we can annoy users with
all those update notifications.

Cheers!

--
Adi Roiban