Re: Launchpad translation tarball export times

Hi Arne,

У сре, 04. 11 2009. у 00:15 +0800, Arne Goetje пише:

> it's time again to shuffle the Launchpad translation tarball export
> times for our language-packs.
>
> The current ones (all @ 22:00 UTC) are:
>
> Monday: Jaunty
> Wednesday: Karmic
> Thursday: Hardy
> Friday: Intrepid
> Saturday: Karmic
>
> The actual development release (Lucid) should have exports twice per
> week, stable releases once per week.
>
> My proposal would be:
>  1. drop Intrepid, since I don't think many people are still running it
> and would be therefor able to test the language-packs
>  2. Friday: Karmic
>  3. Wednesday and Saturday: Lucid
>
> What do you guys think?

I am fine with set up.  Is there still any reason to produce Hardy
language packs as well?  Can we not do them on request?

It'd not that they are a problem, but if we don't need them, we can
spare a few resources as well :)

Cheers,
Danilo