Re: Multilingual lynx sighted in the wild

El dt 15 de 12 de 2009 a les 16:12 +0800, en/na Arne Goetje va escriure:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've seen a lucid lynx roaming around the woods who was babbling in
> multiple languages. Apparently he has been fed a whole bunch of fresh
> language-packs. He was quite happy, that he didn't need to chew on the
> koala packs anymore, but added that the new lynx packs needed to be
> adjusted a bit in order to please his stomach. He mentioned that there
> must be some old stuff in there [1] which made him emit foul smelling
> gases. Also, he hinted that the KDE flavor didn't taste quite right.
> Seems the KDE spices need to be reshuffled a bit [2].
> Unfortunately we weren't able to talk for long, because he soon went off
> "to gain more weight and to get into shape for the spring to come", like
> he put it.
>
> In the meantime let's help that poor creature to get a healthier diet,
> shall we? ;)
>
> [1]
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTranslationsCoordinators/OngoingProjects/UnknownDomains
> [2]
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+imports?field.filter_status=NEEDS_REVIEW&field.filter_extension=pot
>
> Cheers
> Arne

Hi Arne,

Thanks for the heads up. I've cleaned up the packages I considered to be
most important (mostly KDE) in the queue. I haven't had a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTranslationsCoordinators/OngoingProjects/UnknownDomains yet, but I've documented what was relevant at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTranslationsCoordinators/OngoingProjects/ImportQueueCleaning

Regards,
David

--
David Planella