Re: ask about Translations for Ubuntu to Acehnese

El dc 08 de 09 de 2010 a les 09:56 +0000, en/na Ferri Yanto va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I am Ferri Yanto. I am Ubuntu User located at Aceh Province, Indonesia.
> I have interested in making translations for Ubuntu Translations to
> Acehnese. I have make team at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-ace.
> Went I see link at
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+lang/ace, its says
> "There is no team to manage Ubuntu  translations to Acehnese. To set one
> up, please get in touch with Ubuntu Translations Coordinators."
>
> How could I and Team to involved to manage Ubuntu translations to
> Acehnese? Thanks you for suggested after...
>
> Best Regard,
>
> Ferri Yanto

Hi Ferri,

Thanks for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Acehnese. Here
you'll find all the information you need to create a new Ubuntu
translation team:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you've got any more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella