Re: Papuan Malay translation

El dg 13 de 03 de 2011 a les 13:22 +0000, en/na Dore Lexy va escriure:
> Hello, David Planella,
>
> It would be very nice if you add Papuan Malay language to the list of
> Ubuntu translation languages. Papuan Malay
> (http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=pmy) is spoken by more
> than 500,000 people in three provinces of Indonesia and there is quite a
> big amount of Papuan users of Ubuntu (including me) who want to
> translate it to their mother tongue. So, please add the language to the
> list and give me permission to add translations there.
>
> Sincerely yours, Dore Lexy.

Hi Dore,

Thanks for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Papuan Malay.

In order to add a new Ubuntu language, you'll simply need to create a
translation team. You can do it following the simple steps at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

Let me know if you need any help with this.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella