More editors on the Google calendar for language pack updates

Hallo everyone

Right now the schedule for the language pack updates are placed on the
wiki[1] and we have a calendar feed available from a Google Calendar
owned by me. We are in the process of figuring out whether we can/how
to move this to an official Ubuntu calendar, but in the mean time we
will continue with the current model. One problem with the current
approach is that I'm the only one that has access to edit the Google
Calendar and that is a potential blocker for changing it if I am
unavailable. Therefore, if any of you have a gmail and would like to
have write access to the calendar, please send me your gmail address
and I will make the appropriate changes.

Regards Kenneth

[1] E.g. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/NattyLanguagePackReleaseSchedule
for Natty

Follow ups