Setting templates priority

Hello!

I have updated the table with the newest templates.

You can find a list of templates at http://goo.gl/UPELa .

Policy on priorities can be found on this wiki page -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/TemplatesPriority
In addition you can look at
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+templates to see
priority other packages have.

I am aware we are to late to significantly influence translations of
11.10, but i believe it's good to start translations of 12.04 with
clean slate.
This cycle has been very challenging as far as template priorities are
concerned since most of KDE needed to be reapproved and priorities
set. In addition many gnome2 packages were replaced with gnome3.

Regards

Andrej

P.s. I am considering forwarding this call to ubuntu-translators for
it to get more visibility

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.