Schedule for 11.10 lang pack updates complete, first "FULL" cycle to start October 27

Hallo all

I've completed the schedule[1] with the input I recieved and I have
updated the calendar feed so that you can now subscribe to it and get
the new dates.

@Martin and Matthew. Please note, that the first FULL update is set to
start testing this thursday. Please take whatever steps needs to be
taken to have the new language packs ready for testing by then. I know
this is short notice and if it cannot be done by then, then please do
whatever you can to make sure that the packs are ready before you all
leave for the UDS and please keep me informed about the progress so
that I can pass on the word to the translation testers.

@Matthew. We ask testers to sign off on the tested packs in a table on
this page[2], when they have performed the tests. Please update the
section named "Extra tests for full update" with information thet
describes how the documentation should be tested, or simply link to
another page, if it is decribed somewhere else.

Regards Kenneth

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/OneiricLanguagePackReleaseSchedule
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

Follow ups