Re: Universe packages translatable in Launchpad

Den 07-11-2011 18:23, Andrej Znidarsic skrev:
Hi!

Hallo Andrej

We managed to get a couple of suggestions for universe packages, which
should be translatable in Launchpad at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Universe_Translations_in_LP.

I realized that I didn't chime in during the discussion/idea phase, however I don't think that gnome-panel and gnome-applets are worthy candidates since they are both from the pre-GNOME 3/Unity period. If we are going to test this on some packages, it might as well be some that are likely to be accepted and keep being accepted in the foreseeable future.

I am wondering what are the necessary steps which need to be taken in
order to get this packages included in Laucnhpad and hopefully translate
by 12.04 LTS.

Let's hope David will know.

\Kenneth

Regards