Re: Google + page for Ubuntu translations

Hello!

I created one for Ubuntu Slovenia, but no such page for ubuntu
tranaslations.
I think it would be a cool idea since many people (especially techincally
inclined) use google+ these days.

So +1 from me.
Once technical issues are solved i might be able to help out with
coadministration.

regards

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.