Re: Replacing Evolution with Thunderbird of the testing page

Den 08-11-2011 15:19, Gabor Kelemen skrev:
Hallo UTC's (Which incidentally is a quite cool abbreviation for our
group)

In our lang pack testing page, there is a list of special things to
test:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA#Ubuntu_Desktop
and it currently refers to Evolution. I guess after switching to
Thunderbird as the default e-mail client we should update the list to
correspond to this change.

Any objections?

Thunderbirds localization is not part of the language packs, but is in
independent packages. So mentioning it here explicitly is not necessary,
IMHO.

That is a good point. We will keep it as long as we are testing packages for older dists and then delete.

\Kenneth

Regards
Gabor