Re: Need Help

On 02/02/12 20:01, arafat877 wrote:
Hi !

I'm Arafat Bouchafra, I'm a Moroccan software engineer, I'm Berber
(because, in Morocco, there are two poeples, the Arabics wjo comes here
in the 12th century when sharing the Islam relegion, and the Berbers who
are the original people of North Africa, so in the 9th March 2011, our
king Mohamed VI proclams that the Berber Language is an official
language like the Arabic, so I'm exiting to translate UBUNTU to my
mothertongue the Berber, known that our own language is unicode
recognized.

So can you help me to do that !

King regards

Hi Arafat,

Thanks for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Berber, and I'm glad to hear it becoming official in Morocco!

The first thing you will need to do is to create a translation team. You will find all the information you need here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

Also, there was some interest to create a Berber translation team in the past. You might want to contact them if they want to help you:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+question/110405

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,
David.