Re: Latin

On 20-02-2012 18:15, Niklas Henriksson wrote:
Hi,
I would like to help with translating into latin, but there doesn't seem
to be any group that I can join to translate. How can I still help?

*Niklas Henriksson*/
Sweden

Hallo Niklas from Sweden

First of, this email should probably have gone to the ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list instead, as you are more likely to get response there (this is a somewhat smaller list for coordination of translation activities).

That being said. If there does not exist a team for the language you wish to translate ubuntu into, then you have the option of starting that team your self and becomming the coordinetor.

This wiki page outlines the steps involved in forming a language team for a new language:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

Regards Kenneth from Denmark ;)