Re: A permanent actions list

Hi Kenneth!

I am sorry I have somehow missed the email.

I think this idea is quite useful because some of the actions are supposed
to be done immediately (till next meeting) but for some we are either
waiting for some external feedback or will need to be dealt with at a later
time (for example what to do with KDE translations after 12.04 is released).

Maybe items could be prefixed by date of the meeting when we should discuss
the item. It would be cool to also add important dates to the actions list
(like string freezes, translation deadline, important lang pack updates,
etc), so we don't forget them.