High priority translation targets for global jam

Hallo

As discussed during the meeting it would be cool to point out some high priority translation targets for the work during the global jam this weekend.

The suggestions we had during the meeting was:

 * Localizing doc images

* Picking the translations with less than 20 or 10 strings to translate from http://people.canonical.com/~dpm/stats/ubuntu-12.04-translation-stats.html

 * Default programs like:
  * Default music player (I can't remember which one it is this cycle ;))
  * Default chat client (empathy)
  * Default program for the social web (gwibber I guess)
  * Others?
 * Important/very visible programs like:
  * Unity
  * Others

(Sorry if I have forgotten a suggestion)

Can you come up with any other good suggestions and please also comment on the suggestions above, which ones you think are good?

Regards Kenneth

Follow ups