Re: Translations stats

Al 02/03/12 08:29, En/na Andrej Znidarsic ha escrit:
Hi David!

Great work!

Thanks :)

I am just wondering what does the graph on each language page refer to
as they are currently empthy?

The graph will show the percentage of translation over time. The idea is to keep track of it in a database, by storing the percentage once a day.

The reason why the graph does not show a line right now is because there is only one sample I took yesterday. I'll take another sample today in the afternoon, when the stats from Launchpad have been updated.

With two points, then you'll be able to see the diagram's line. Although if you haven't done many translations since yesterday, the difference might be too little to appreciate, and you'll probably see a flat line.

Cheers,
David.

regards

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.

Dne 01. marec 2012 22:45 je David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx