Opening 12.10 translations

Hi!

It's almost August alpha 3 has been released and people have started to ask
when they will be able to translate next version of their favourite Linux
distro ;).

I made some progress and made a quick look at the situation, this si how it
looks like:

- i've settled the gcc template situation.
- i've cleaned the import queue. Nothing important remains except unity
lenses, which have changed the name of .pot files again. Wrote an email to
Didier Roche about that.
- some of the priorities have been set, others remain. Help would be needed
here.
- building of langpacks needs to be enabled.
- some announcement needs to be written.

So you guys think we can clean up the remaining items together within a
week or so?
I will be quite busy after that so I won't be able to be of much help

regards

Andrej

Follow ups