Re: Marathi language team is inactive for last 2 years. I would like to revive it. What can I do?

Al 05/09/12 11:59, En/na Rohan Deshmukh ha escrit:
> I wish to translate ubuntu in Marathi language for which a translation
> team already exists. But the membership of the team is moderated and
> unfortunately no new member has been admitted in the team after
> 2010-Dec-12. All request of membership are pending after that date.
> There are 57 prposed members for that team. I tried to contact
> administrator of the team at his personal email id but did not get any
> reply from him. I have suggested translations but none of them are
> getting approved. Here's the teams webpage https://launchpad.net
> /~ubuntu-l10n-mr and the marathi language templates page is here
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+lang/mr

Hi Rohan,

If the team is inactive, and if you want to contribute to it and help
others contribute, I would encourage you to step up and take ownership
of the team as the new coordinator.

You'll find the steps how to do this here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/RoleReassignmentPolicy

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.