Re: Team to manage Ubuntu translations to Serbian Latin

Hi Irfan,

On 2020-04-06 05:13, Irfan Kurtagic wrote:
Hi there,

I translated some Xubuntu on Serbian Latin, and now I wish to do the
same on Ubuntu (20.04), but unfortunately I cannot.

"Since there is nobody to manage translation approvals into this
language, you cannot add new suggestions. If you are interested in
making translations, please contact Ubuntu Translations
Coordinators. Templates which are more important to translate are
listed first."

Link here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/focal/+lang/sr@latin

PLease send me (some kind of) instructions so I can contribute.

I created a team for the purpose with you as a member with admin access.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-sr+latin

Can you please add a sensible team description and set up a channel for team communication. Creating a mailing list via the link at the bottom of the page is an easy way to do the latter.

Finally, please subscribe to this mailing list: