Re: I want to be a member of the "Ubuntu Persian Translation Reviewers" group.

On 2020-11-30 15:52, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
On 2020-11-30 09:59, eshagh wrote:
Hi, I want to be a member of the "Ubuntu Persian Translation Reviewers"
group. But there is probably no manager who will accept me, because they
have not been here for a long time.
Also, the ways of communication with them are useless.
Help me if you can.
I emailed them but got no response.
Some of the directors of this group have not even contributed a little
to the translations.
I suggest you change the managers of this group.

I have asked for help to resolve the situation.

https://rt.ubuntu.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=35809

It's fixed now. I added eshagh79 as a member and administrator of Ubuntu Persian Translation Reviewers team. I also changed the membership policy from "restricted" to "moderated", so others more easily can apply to join the team.

Good luck, and please be responsive if someone else wants to become a member. :)

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj