Re: I have contacted Walter of Ubuntu Translators for Affrikaans team

Hi Bernhard,

I'll submit a ticket about applying the same arrangement for ~ubuntu-l10n-af as we did previously for ~lp-l10n-af.

Rgds,
Gunnar

On 2022-01-07 05:29, Bernard Stafford wrote:
First E-mail message:
How are you doing Walter,
Hoping to hear that you are fine. Just have a thought that that you have
an proposed member of Ubuntu translators group
which has no translation efforts at all.
Just checking to see if you are OK and still alive during the tragic
COVID era here and now.
Just to let you know i am an administrator for Launchpad Afrikaans team
https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-af
If by chance you need another Administrator as being me I would be glad
to accept.
Currently I have us at the completed first page of Ubuntu Translations
and 1 of 600 translations being the 3 page.
"Currently I am the only translator you have".
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+lang/af
I have currently have mopped up all the effort of bad translations to
where we are today by my self.
I respectfully request to be made an equal administrator as your self.
To ensure Ubuntu continues to be more and translated with the Afrikaans
Language.
Respectfully,
Bernard Stafford
https://launchpad.net/~bernard010

2nd Email message: day later no response.
eagleowlu1@xxxxxxxxx

How are you doing? from: Bernard ie. asking Launchpad for me  admin
privilages with you as equal.

[...]
I am asking the launchpad admins the privilege to be an Administrator of
Ubuntu Translators:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-af
Your Wiki Page is one that I have edited I am a wiki editor. I have not
changed your wiki page just mine, apogee same page.
This is the same page of https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-af for a wiki
page might I add. ie. :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AfrikaansTranslators
this my new wiki page.

https://launchpad.net/~bernard010
Respectfully request to be an administrator for:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-af
This should have the same as I have made:
https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-af
Having guideline for translations as:
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Guide
Which I have implemented for Launchpad Afrikaans Translators team. Which
we are at 2 members currently.

[...]

This is after the 2nd Email with no response yet from Walter.