ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: [Help] How to put my designs on Wiki?

On 28/11/11 19:01, Paulo Roberto de Oliveira Castro wrote:
Guys, I need a little help.
I'm thinking about working on some UI designs with /pencil /tool on Firefox and putting the results on the Wiki's page for UbuntuTV Designs.

How can I put my design on Ubuntu Wiki?

Thanks

in short, put your files on the web somewhere and add a link by editing this page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTV/Designs There are more detailed instructions here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTV/Designs/Pencil

If you don't have anywhere to put the files (all it needs is some static web space) then email me the .ep file and I will host it for you.

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk