ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Rating a show/film

Hi guys,

How do I get involved in the development of this? I am a new coder and learning. What would be a good way to start?

Cheers,

Andrew J Cullen

On 11/01/2012, at 7:30 AM, Juan Montoya wrote:

This is good place to connect to social networks:
- Sharing your ratings with your friends,
- What your friends like,
- Invite someone to watch this right now :D