ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Meeting

Great I am glad to see that this many people responded to This mailing
list.  Lets try to set up this meeting for Saturday what do you all
think ?  I was thinking something around  13:00 -500
In other words

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntu+TV+Meeting+&iso=20121117T0115&p1=421&ah=1

what do you all think ?

Joseph