ubuntu-ue team mailing list archive

KickStart!

Hello UE ppl,

Happy to join and work with you,
I have some ideas which I'd to share with you all, some we start
planning for our journey with lovely Ubuntu, for now I think that our
main job is to rebort bugs in Ubuntu that harm User Experience, sure
we know some, but I think if we make a little special thing, What if
we made a shadow project to collect our bug reports, then we work on
bug triaging processes till it gets confirmed, then we forward
upstream. The benifit of this, that (1)We'll be having our bugs in one
place, (2) We, the UE ppl, will work on confirming our own bugs, so,
(A)We do it good, (B)Do it fast.

What you think? :)

--
Regards,