ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

drupal website -- call for help

To bring our site more in line with what other LoCo teams are doing, we're
going to be moving the website to drupal over then next couple of months.
I've updated the website project page with some very high level tasks that
need to be completed [1].  If you're interested in helping out, please take
a look at the project page and let us know by adding your name to the list
there.  Also, if you have suggestions or ideas, we have a section on that
page for those as well.  Its a wiki, so feel free to add relevant info.

Dan

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/WebSite