ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Miami Bug Jam & Meetup

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/MiamiBugJam-200902

We're organizing a mini-event in Miami to correspond with the Ubuntu Global
Bug Jam [1], BarCamp Miami [2], and FOWA [3].  I know I've talked to a few
of you, but we're trying to secure a location and I'm curious how many might
be interested in participating in the Bug Jam.

The great thing about participating is that you can do so even with no
experience.  If you're in the Miami area, or will be in the Miami area on
2/21, and are interested in meeting up to squash some bugs, please let me
know.

Dan

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam
[2] http://barcamp.org/barcampmiami