ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: [ubuntu-florida] wow! 4000 at the french ubuntu release party

Hey Dan,

I will be there with a couple of friends.

See you and everyone going there!

Gabriel LLaurado
Sent from my iPod

On Feb 20, 2009, at 3:18 PM, dan <dantrevino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gabriel (and Miami area), the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam in Miami is coming
up on February 21.  Hopefully you can make it to the jam to say hello.
We'll also be getting together just for fun at Titanic Brewery on
Saturday night.  We'll be adding details here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/MiamiBugJam-200902

Hope to see you out there.
dan
---
Live, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!