ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: Upgrade to 9.04

Firefox is usually the culprit for me.  If I leave it running, its
usually idling at around 20% cpu (depending on which sites are open),
but that usually seems to be the case when you upgrade across multiple
alpha releases.  At least for me.  Skype is fine for me, though.

Everything else for me is rather snappy, even on my old Pentium M.

dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!