ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: Query

The software maker will know what their software is compatible with.
They usually have details on the product pages of what you need to run
their software. Head over to Corel's website and take a look.

There are open source options that are as good or better than paint shop
pro...Gimp comes to mind. You might be better off using that $100 for a
new camera or other gadget that would serve you better than proprietary
software.

JP