ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: [ubuntu-florida] Document Freedom Day

Personally I don't think I use proprietary document formats, basically
because 1. I don't write too many documents, 2. I use Google Docs and it
uses ODF (I know Google Docs is not Free Software :().
At work I try to show Open Documents whenever I can, and they say its OK,
but we are committed to Office (bought a lot of licenses), but we are on
it... I already made them switch their server to Ubuntu, and we are using
more open source software, so I think is a matter of time.