ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

jaunty server slide help

I'm trying to put together a small slide show highlighting some of the
bigger and/or better features of the upcoming Ubuntu Server release,
and I need some help with language and content.

For instance ... "Pre-configured Configurations" ?????

I dont want to say the word 'tasksel' because I'd like this to be
consumable by your average Windows admin, who is not gonna know what a
tasksel is.  And a Linux admin will still know what we're talking
about.

http://www.slideshare.net/dantrevino/jaunty-904-server-features

tia,
dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!

Follow ups