ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

[Fwd: Referrals for PHP Developer]

Wow, 2 job oppurtunites in 1 week...this looks like another good one,
based out of Tampa.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in a PHP Developing
position please feel free to let me know so I can get in contact with
them.  Here is a general description for you.

This position is for a PHP Developer in the Tampa area.  It will be a
Monday through Friday position with standard hours.  They need someone
who has experience with apache, html, mySQL, etc.  Pay rate is flexible
based on experience.

Thank you for your time,

Caitlin Crocker | Insight Global, Inc.

Recruiter

One North Dale Mabry | Suite 1000

Tampa, FL 33609
phone (813) 549-7214 | fax (813) 549-7297

ccrocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.insightglobal.net

Hope this is helpful for someone out there!
-Lup