ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Ideas for new projects to support

Last meeting I discussed finding a new project for the Florida LoCo to
support.  I mentioned a few community-focused projects, and have listed
them here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects#Proposed%20Projects%20to%
20Support

Others were interested in finding a code project to support, which I
also think is a good idea.  Keep in mind that it should be something
that the majority of us can contribute to, so kernel modules probably
won't work.  But some of us do coding, others are good with artwork and
documentation, and everybody can participate in testing and bug
triaging.  If you know of an ideal project, please added it to the above
wiki page.

-
Michael Hall
mhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx