ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Hour for South Florida?

>From what I hear, the Ubuntu Hour held in the Orlando area has been a very
positive experience, being fun and productive for all those who attend.  As
a South Floridian in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area I would love to attend,
but it really is too far to drive.  The question is then, would any other
South Floridians be interested in setting up a similar session down here?

I know the biggest problems will be time and location. Miami and Fort
Lauderdale are so close yet so far from each other.  I know of a great
location in Fort Lauderdale, but if anyone has other suggestions they would
be warmly welcomed.  Similarly, Wednesday evening would be a perfect time
for me, but everyone has different time commitments.

I guess what I'm really asking is, would anyone be interested in a meet up
for South Floridians, and if so, when and where would be best?

Ropetin

Follow ups