ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Classroom

Good Day!

I am writing as a follow up from our meeting on Tuesday. The Ubuntu
Classroom program is currently looking for instructors to teach classes..
You are allowed to pick the topic, and you are allowed to pick the time that
you want to teach.. I am working on compiling a list of suggested topics for
instructors to pick from. If you are interested in leading a class, please
contact me via email or on IRC and we will work on getting you setup! You
can find out more information about the Ubuntu Classroom at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom

Respectfully,

Chris Johnston - cjohnston
Ubuntu Member