Re: Meeting on Wednesday

Okay, thanks to David Clark Jr and an anonymous donor, we now already have
the $75 needed for a booth at OLF. Major thanks to both of you. :)

I've went ahead and registered us for a space on the show floor. I'll post
back as soon as I receive details of our booth location, power, etc.

I've also ordered our LoCo CDs from Canonical to distribute. I think the
number is around 300 CDs of a [Ku|Edu|U]buntu mix. More info when those
arrive.

This is looking to be a pretty good event!

Jacob

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net