From: Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM
Subject: The Big Release Tomorrow
To: loco-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ubuntu-us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many of you are looking forward to the big release tomorrow of Ubuntu
9.04, codenamed "Jaunty Jackalope". The servers are going to be slammed,
including many of the popular mirrors. So, if you want good reliable
data speeds, I'd recommend hitting up bittorrent. The seeds are already
populated, and the transfers will likely fill up your connection.

Please spread this through your teams mailing lists and IRC channels.

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O