Re: CD Pack ordered

Update: CDs arrived yesterday, five boxes worth. :)

Will be bringing two boxes (~100 desktop + 75 kubuntu + ~20 server), so
you're welcome to take a handful to pass on. The rest will be kept for OLF
or any other events that may turn up this summer.

And yet another reminder, the release party is at 5pm a week from today (May
9) at Panera in Easton.
More information can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/ReleaseParty/JauntyJackalope

Jacob Peddicord