Re: Meeting on Wednesday, 8pm

Righto, NEO LoCo Branch is good to be discussed, I'll be there.

Cheers,
Tag

On Aug 10, 2009 12:29pm, Jacob Peddicord <jpeddicord@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry for the last-minute-isms, but we're having a meeting this

Wednesday the 12th at 8pm in #ubuntu-us-oh on irc.freenode.net

Things up for discussion:

* OLF: ready to go

* CDs ordered

* Conference materials ordered

* Copies of Ubuntu books from Pearson ordered

* Booth registered

* Register yourself to go!

* Things to do at the booth

* OLF schedule now available

* Pearson book offer - LoCo discounts! 35% off

* Cleveland subgroup (up to paultag for discussion mostly, we can

defer this if needed)

* LoCo Directory / Launchpad contact setting

Don't have an IRC client? Connect over the web:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-us-oh

(also on the Chat link on http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org)

Can't make it to the meeting? Logs will be posted; if you have

concerns for the meeting or the above items post a reply.

See you there!

Jacob

--

Jacob Peddicord