Weekly Newsletter, October 31th

Hey Team!

Happy Halloween! Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

 * I have been thinking about hosting Ubuntu Hour (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour ) Is anyone in the Cleveland Heights /
University Heights area? I was considering the North Park Brew and Bistro.
Really cool place.

I'd love to hear some feedback on this!

 * We have one of the biggest LoCos in the USA. 300 members. I only see a
few active, on occasion. I am considering a switch to a limited membership
length that one would have to renew every 6 months or so.

 * New Twitter / Identi.ca OhioLoCo accounts! Fun stuff with that to follow!

http://identi.ca/ohioloco/
http://twitter.com/ohioloco

 * Ohio LoCo Google Calender. Add it! In
rss<http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/aorpc8ajmncb4a830jjptcav8c%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic>
ical<http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/aorpc8ajmncb4a830jjptcav8c%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>and
html<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=aorpc8ajmncb4a830jjptcav8c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>flavors!
Nothing on it yet, but there will be!

 * I'd love to see some more activity on the IRC channel! #ubuntu-us-oh on
irc.freenode.net

 * The next event will be hosted by LeRoy Miller, down in Middletown, Nov
28, 2009 10am till 5pm, Let's see a great turn out! Anyone in the area is
encouraged to show up!

Have an outstanding week!

Don't forget there is a reply button over there! Send some feedback to the
team!

-Paul