Question...

Hey guys,

I know I don't usually post, or email or anything like that. But its because I have been so swamped with school and work.

I have a question for you guys. I have installed Ubuntu Netbook Remix on my Asus netbook. I am having some SERIOUS problems with it. Wifi works, Lan works, but GFX card FAILS. It is slow beyond all imaginable scale. Apparently there is a problem with the new netbooks that have my specs. but I figured i might ask you all here, in hopes I might find a fix.

My netbook is an Asus EeePC 1101HAB. Intel Atom 1.33Ghz , 1 GB Ram, 160 GB HDD, GMA 500 integrated graphics card. The GMA500 apparently does not have good drivers available, atleast not that i can get to work with the 9.10 Karmic.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to fix it? I really do not want to put WinDoze back on this machine. I just dont get how Ubuntu cant run well, yet Windows 7 Ultimate can run out it fine.

Thanks everyone and Best Regards,

Patrick Best
937-608-2357