Columbus Ubuntu Hour!

Hey everybody,

First and foremost, I want to thank Paul for giving me opportunity to be
the lead of the Columbus Really Local Community!  I hope to do Columbus
good and help spread Ubuntu throughout the Columbus area!

Secondly, after much discussion, we will be hosting the first Ubuntu
Hour this upcoming Wednesday, November 18, at the South Campus Gateway
Panera Bread.

Location Information:
South Campus Gateway Panera
1619 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio  43201
(614) 297-6800 | phone
(614) 297-8800 | fax
http://www.panera-centralohio.com/

There is a parking garage as well as numerous parking meters available
in this location. OSU A & B parking permits behind 5-Guys Burgers and
Fries between 11th and 10th, C parking located down the street on 11th
on the left before and after the basketball courts.

Thirdly, if you are from the Columbus or surrounding area, please e-mail
me your contact information or go to http://groups.google.com/group
/ohio-ubuntu-columbus-reloco to join our Columbus ReLoCo Google Group.
This group has been set up to keep everyone in the loop about what is
going on in the ReLoCo and events and fun things we have planned,
including flyers and other documents to help in helping people make the
switch or to at least give Ubuntu a try!

Thanks,

Brian "MaskedDriver" Freytag

Hope to see you in irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-us-oh!
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MaskedDriver (https://launchpad.net/~maskeddriver)