Re: hello my names ben

Hi Ben,
Awesome to hear from an Ubuntu user as excited as you!

What part of Ohio are you from?

As far as becoming a member, I'm pretty sure you just need to create a
launchpad account and then request to join the LoCo on there.

I'm sure one of the leaders or someone who's been in the loco longer than me
might be more help getting you set up.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hi,and welcome!

Doug

On Nov 21, 2009 9:08 AM, "bensmind13.com@xxxxxxxxx" <bensmind13.com@