Laptop skins

For those of you who weren't there, we've been chatting a little in
#ubuntu-us-oh about some sort of laptop skins with the ubuntu logo on them.
I've checked out a few suppliers for prices, and this is what I've come up
with:

So far, it seems like the pricing runs between 20 and 35 bucks for custom
laptop skins. I'm liking the schtickers for the whole reusable aspect.  What
we need, though, is a good design.  I'm thinking something with a
transparent background. Maybe tux on one side, the ohio loco emblem on the
other?

http://www.schtickers.com/designlab/lab_laptop_skins.php?id=100000000000
$24.95

http://www.skinit.com/index.php  -  $34.95