Jobs in Toledo area

Just a heads up for any Toledo area people:  Buckeye Cablesystem is looking
for part time technical support people.  Starting pay is $14 and change plus
benefits, 25 hours a week.  If you're interested, drop by the Southwyck
office and put in an app. Just mention my name if you do so. (I get a bonus
if you get hired and stick around for six months).  You need decent
troubleshooting skills and knowledge of windows network settings and IE
settings. (Yeah, I know... Windows. But it keeps me in a job. :)

--Jason Chandler
Toledo ReLoCo Team Lead