Weekly Newsletter Feb 20

*Paul's Corner*
    Howdy, all! It's about time we got the newsletter back! Sorry about my
failure to get this out sooner, but I've been swamped. Apologies :)

    Check out our IRC usage over here --
http://lukjad007.homeunix.org/ircstats/ubuntu-us-oh ( Thanks Luke! ). Let's
see some action on IRC :)

    This newsletter brought to you by Joe, the Akron LoCo's contact. Thanks
Joe! You rock!!

*Around the ReLoCo of Ohio*

*Akron*
    Ubuntu Hour - 2/12/2010
          Attendees: Joe – jwb1275, Scott – Sreffner, Shannon – ShannonSmith
     Project proposal to collect user data - Shannon
     Attending Global Bug Jam in Cleveland, coordinate travel
     Next Ubuntu Hour - 2/26/2010

*Cincinnati*
    Ubuntu Hour - 2/18/2010
    Next Ubuntu Hour - 3/4/2010

*Cleveland*
    Ubuntu Hour - 2/19/2010
    Next Ubuntu Hour - 3/5/2010

*Columbus*
    Ubuntu Hour - 2/8/2010
    Next Ubuntu Hour - 2/22/2010

*Lima*
    January meeting
    Next meeting is TBD

*Setup Ubuntu Hour* in your area, check with your ReLoCo lead,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/ReLoCos.
What is an Ubuntu Hour? - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour
Already had a few Ubuntu Hours, email jwb1275@xxxxxxxxx with your areas
latest happening/updates to get it into the Newsletter.
Ubuntu Hour Schedules on the calendar at http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

*New Members*

We'd like to welcome the newest members (312 members):

 *Launchpad Name* *Date Joined*augie 2010-02-01Chase Douglas 2010-01-26Bridie
Wyrock 2010-01-26Alejandro Morales 2010-01-22

*The Polls*

        We want to hear from you.  Answer the poll questions and see the
results in next weeks newsletter.

Go to the Polls<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGRWeUJWLWhIZXNSMHFSSEpXQlM5a1E6MA>

*
*
*Ubuntu News*
*
*
*        **UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter Highlights
(UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue180>
)*
          Ubuntu Opportunistic Developer Week
          Upcoming Ubuntu Global Jam and your Loco Team
*
*
*        Ubuntu in the headlines*
*          The Linux Box to Market the Ubuntu Operating System to U.S.
Enterprise Users<http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-linux-box-to-market-the-ubuntu-operating-system-to-us-enterprise-users-84465667.html>
*
*<http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-linux-box-to-market-the-ubuntu-operating-system-to-us-enterprise-users-84465667.html>
             Linux Training Week: Software