Re: Fwd: Call for LoCo Council Elections

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:10 PM, Stephen Michael Kellat
<skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would imagine a good question right now is what exactly can be done to
> further this application's chances of success.

I would be most honored for any testimonials on my behalf[1].

The process is largely based on stuff that the applicant has done
historically, so wishing well in of it's self is much appreciated. The
positive energy helps!

As I side note, I am most grateful that you would consider supporting
my application :)